Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has published a recruitment notification for recruitment of 540 Posts of Assistant Agricultural Officer. Here you will get the complete information about Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Agriculture Officers Recruitment 2018 – 2019. You will get here complete detail about Agriculture Officers in TNPSC application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (2016-2019)||576||
|Assistant Agricultural Officer (Shortfall vacancies for ST only)||4|
- The age limit is the first eligibility criteria that candidates match with their details. The date of birth range is 18 years and not more than 30 as mentioned above will be the age range for the candidates who can apply for the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Agriculture Officers Recruitment.
- No Maximum Age limit for SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & DW of all Castes
- General / OBC : 150+100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM & Other: NIL
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet or Pay Through Offline
The application procedure to apply for Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is online. You are required to apply online through Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) online application form 2018-19. The links to apply online are given below.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Detail Advertisement Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
- Application Begin: 27-12-2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 27-01-2019
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Bank (SBI/ Indian Bank): 29-01-2019
- Date Of Exam Paper – I (Subject Paper): 07-04-2019 FN
- Date of Exam Paper – II (General Studies): 07-04-2019 AN
|Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of 580 posts of Agriculture Officers .|