RBI has released a recruitment notification for recruitment of 24 Posts of Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical. Here you will get the complete information about RBI Junior Engineer Online Form 2019. You will get here complete detail about Junior Engineer Post in RBI application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding RBI Junior Engineer JE Recruitment 2019 online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2019
|Junior Engineer Civil||15||
|Junior Engineer Electrical||9|
- The age limit is the first eligibility criteria that candidates match with their details. The date of birth range is 20 years and not more than 30 as mentioned above will be the age range for the candidates who can apply for the Junior Engineer Civil / Electrical
- General / OBC : 450/-
- SC / ST / PH : 50/-
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay the Exam Fee Through Offline Mode Only.
The application procedure to apply for RBI JE recruitment 2019 is online. You are required to apply online through online application form 2018-19. The links to apply online are given below.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Detail Advertisement Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
- Application Begin : 07/01/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online : 27/01/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 27/01/2019
- Admit Card Available : February 2019
- Exam Date : February 2019
|Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of 24 posts ofJunior Engineer Civil / Electrical of RBI Recruitment 2019.|