rajasthan jail prahari admit card 2018 rajasthan jail prahari admit card download jail prahari jail prahari admit card name wise Rajasthan Jail Prahari Exam Admit Card 2018 Rajasthan Jail Prahari Written Exam Hall Ticket Call Letter 2018 Rajasthan Prison Jail Prahari Physical Admit Card 2018 Check Written Exam Date जेल प्रहरी पवेश पत्र डाउनलोड
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Admit Card 2018: The Rajasthan police University Jodhpur will be conducted the “Rajasthan Jail Prahari Exam” from 20th to 30th October 2018. Many candidates will call for written examination. The results of Rajasthan jail Prahari Bharti 2018 (written Test) will release in November 2018.
Rajasthan Prison Department had invited Application from for recruitment to 670 Posts of Jail Prahari (Warders). All those Applicants Who was Waiting for these Posts from a Long time Filled there Online Application Form. The Process of Submitting Online Application form is Started From the Date 26.07.2018 to 16.08.2018 (11:55 pm). More Details Candidates Can Check from the Below Provided Link.
All those Candidates Who Filled there Online Application Form are Waiting for there Exam. Soon the Written Exam Will be Conducted Between the Month of September, 2018 to October, 2018. More Details About the Exam is Provided Below.
Candidates who wants to be a Jail Warders have been applied for this recruitment. Now they have to appear in written test for which they needed an Admit Card/ Hall Ticket. All the candidates are informed that admit card will be available online and they have to download it. Admit Card will be available to download two weeks prior to exam date through the following direct link.
- The written test will be multiple choice objective type online Exam.
- A paper carrying of 400 marks.
- 04 marks will be awarded for right answer and 01 mark shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- The time duration of Test will be 02:00 hours (120 minutes).
- Go to the official site of Sardar Patel University.
- Select your Mandal that you have applied.
- Enter the required information like Register No., Mobile no., DOB etc.
- Click on submit.
- Printout your Jail Prahari Admit card.
- Save it for exam purpose.
|Admit Card||Available NOW|