Calcutta High Court has published a recruitment notification for recruitment of 200 Posts of Lower Division Assistant. Here you will get the complete information about Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment online application form 2018-19. You will get here complete detail about Lower Division Assistants in Calcutta High Court application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links. If you have any doubt regarding Calcutta High Court recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
|Lower Division Assistant||200||
- The age limit is the first eligibility criteria that candidates match with their details. The date of birth range is 18 years and not more than 40 as mentioned above will be the age range for the candidates who can apply for the Calcutta High Court Lower Division Assistant Recruitment.
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST / PH : 250/-.
- Candidates can pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Mobile Wallet or Pay Through Offline
The application procedure to apply for Calcutta High Court is online. You are required to apply online through Calcutta High Court online application form 2018-19. The links to apply online are given below.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Detail Advertisement Link|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online|
- Application Begin: 20-12-2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 19-01-2019
- Downloading Admit Cards: 09/02/2019
- Written examination: 24/02/2019
|Online applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the vacancies of 200 posts of Lower Division Assistant .|